Lawn-911 was established in 1998 and was strictly
a lawn care company. However, due to increasing customer demand,
we incorporated additional services such as lawn maintenance,
snowplowing and irrigation. At Lawn-911 we adapt to our customers
needs, which makes us your one stop lawn maintenance company.
We take pride in hiring only the most qualified lawn care and
maintenance technicians, so you receive the high-quality service
you deserve. Our lawn care technician will be trained with IPM
practices in mind and will be able to answer any questions you
may have regarding an application. Our employees will also leave
information regarding water schedules and proper mowing heights
to ensure all of the lawn’s necessities are met.
Our image is very important to us, as our employees are uniformed
and all our vehicles are decaled to reflect the high quality and
customer satisfaction we strive for.
Our goal is for our customers to take as much pride in their
lawn as we do.
We offer a wide variety of services, each custom tailored for
your personal needs.
• Lawn Care (details on following page)
• Lawn cutting & trimming
• Garden edging & cultivation
• Aeration / Dethatching
• Spring & fall overseeding
• Tree & stump removal
• Customized installation
• System opening & closing
• System repairs
• Walkway Service
• Salt Service
• Spring / Fall eaves cleaning
• Spring / Fall window cleaning
We offer 2 types of lawn care programs: our traditional program
or a 100% organic program.
• Early spring fertilizer
• Early Summer fertilizer
• Later Summer fertilizer
• Early Fall fertilizer
• Late fall winterizer
• Weed controls (as required)
• Crabgrass controls (as required)
• Insect and grub controls (as required)
100% Organic Program
• Spring aeration & overseeding
• Spring application of corn gluten meal
• Spring soil conditioner
• Summer application of corn gluten meal
• Summer application of kelp
• Fall aeration
The grass is not always
greener on the other side!